Many of us are faced with dark circles around the eyes.
Sometime they know to spoil the mood even in sunny and happy day. That means it’s time to fight with the dark circles under the eyes.
First, you need to pay attention to way of diet and general way of lifestyle.
Dark circles can occur if you do not sleep enough or you use cosmetics that does not fit.
To solve the problem of dark circles under the eyes – there are folk remedies.
Get Rid Of Dark Circles Under Eyes – Info & Photos
Check out the 5 home remedies that can help you to get rid of dark circles under the eyes…
1. Compression with ice. Wrap small pieces of ice in a plastic bag and place them under your eyes for 5 minutes.
2. Probably all of you know the recipe with cucumber. Put fresh cucumber circles on your eyes for 30 minutes. This recipe will help you do not have dark circles under the eyes.
3. The leaves of mint will also help you get rid of dark circles under the eyes. Grind the mint leaves in a blender, and place them on your eyes for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Another great way to deal with dark circles under the eyes are tea bags. Make tea, and after the sachets cool out, place them on your eyes. Hold for 15 minutes.
5. Mask of potatoes. Put shredded large potato on bandage, and put on your eyes. Hold for about 15 minutes. Then remove the mask, and put cream containing vitamins A and E.
Hope that the shared tips will help you.
If you have more tips – share them below in the comments!